quarta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2014

"Tell me, what are you going to do with your one and extraordinary life?"

I'll write you only unseen sweet words.
In a foreign language, as foreign as your smiling eyes.
It's raining now.
Delightful.
Almost as delightful as an unexpected, strange and extraordinary love.
It's raining as i go out the house.
Tossing rocks at my way down the street.
Staring the gray walls, reading old prescriptions.
I fall down in old sensations. My body recognize the change.
I remember what that could have been.
"Maybe in another life".
And i long for it.
Letting words slip out of my fingers...
Same fingers i cross, as i long for it.
I wait for it,
And daydream about it.
It's fresh and new, this life, today.
Feelings come suiting me as a brand new clothe, but yet, very familiar.
All the dirt, and regrets, and the pain, and the curse... All fade away, being washed by the unexpected rain.

Somewhere - somehow i know - you'll be watching the rain too.
In a cold distant middle of nowhere.
Enchanting the world around with your amazing, amazing laugh.
Indescribable in words.
A laugh which sound looks like the rain.
Calms you down, makes you smile.
Gives you energy, never take it.
It's like the sun. A rainy sun, a hot cappuccino, a fragile hope, a dream... Like all the subtle rainy things, crossing your way, making you smile, like feathers.

Like surprises,
filling your heart.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário