segunda-feira, 26 de maio de 2025

Overlay

You have thick hair
And a wicked mind
I couldn't grasp who you was back then
When you seemed so kind.

Your overlays scary me then
Time over time
I couldn't face you, couldn't fake you, are you
one of a kind?

You looked like an angel when you smile
I now find pleasure in getting lost in your lies
Couldn't understand when you looked at me
Humor in your eyes

Thought you could pass as just insecure
Thought you were true, thought you were pure
Now that i know i mistaken you at all
I adore you.

Now i see a glimpse of your true self
Playing your games, doing your ways
Now that i see you have all the control
I can't let you go

Think about you when i try to sleep
When i seek some rest
Retracing every mistake i did
As if i could change it

I try to solve you like a puzzle
As if i could use you
I wish i could take hold of you but i like it
I love the unusual

You became a ghost in my mind
A welcomed nightmare
I can't look at any other glance right now
Without seing you stare

On the other side you remained unbothered
Cold and adored
I wish i could mess up with your mind
As you did with mine
But i just want you more.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário