domingo, 27 de julho de 2014

Yesterday i had a dream

Yesterday i had a dream
He had big bright eyes and angelical laugh
I woke up in the dust, counting grasshoppers, tossing stars.
Everyday is a wrap, continuous joke that never ceases to happen.
I long for this answer, and why not, for its question too.
I long for the end of a poem, for the meaning of snow, for four easy words.
Yesterday i had a dream,
Yes i came back there.
I searched for you in the dark, hoping to see those two blue stars.
Realizing we could have been lovers in another world, an alternative space and time.
And I longed for the nonexisting, i longed for my undreamt dreams.
Yesterday i saw you, with an unbelievably amazing laugh.
You called my name in the dark. I promptly flew to your arms.
My dreams always hug me. They kiss me in the forehead through your sweet lips.
Through these lips i never touched. They smell like rain and grass.
They whisper secrets in my ears. They amuse me.
I grab these ghosts with all my aim.
Semi-precious already wasted and everyday-thinner aim.

Yesterday i saw your eyes, the rain, the snow, the stars, your foosteps.
Everything that isn't next to me now. Everything i miss.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário